Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ramble with the Best


   




We rambled with the best tonight, at the Ridge Riders Saddle Club banquet.






I got the cute goodie bags filled with mints.

This rodeo club sponsors our Colorama Festival and Rodeo. As you can see, our Colorama Rodeo in Grand Coulee is the 2012 Pro-West Rodea of the Year!




What an honor: I am in the company of queens!

Left, Miss Colorama Rodeo Queen Erin Wieldraayer and Right, Miss Coulee City Rodeo Queen Caelan Pitts


And, of course, the area is proud of the home-grown champions.



Shane Proctor (and his mom) graciously posed with me, a Flat Rambler. Shane is 2011 PRCA bull riding world champ and five time PBR world finalist. He is in town to put on a bull riding school for the future bull-riders! Giving back is part of what champions do!



Wowser! I've been ramblin' all over Washington, but this day with the Ridge Riders, their queens, and this champion cowboy certainly puts a smile on my face for the honor of being accepted here. Thank you, Erin, Caelan, and Shane!

Thank you, Katelyn for sending me to Coulee Dam!

No comments:

Post a Comment