Sunday, May 19, 2013

Gorilla Day

 I fit perfectly into Gramma's computer bag each day. You can tell I love it. See the smile on my face. This is much better than a baby backpack. I'm an official computer guard !  Any one gets near, and I cry out, "Hey Dude! You know the time?"  That way I can let them know I'm here, watching.







This week is Teacher Week.  Look at what the classified, paraprofessional teachers, gave to Gramma.
Gorilla Glue with her as a gorilla. Very funny. All the teachers were gorillas in different poses, but Gramma's was the only one sunbathing!  Gramma always ways, "Winter Teach. Summer Beach."

It was a fun day of food, food, food.




And, of course, the students reminded me I had to get to work and "Be Productive," by pointing out the poster they had made earlier in the year.  See how  they have to pay attention to "audience" and "purpose?"  I bet you hear that in your classroom too.  So here's my post today. I'm being productive and publishing -- turning it in!  See you tomorrow, another big WALK!

No comments:

Post a Comment