Sunday, May 19, 2013

Parade and Dance

Next today is the Colorama Parade. My favorite part was this jeep. Uncle Jake would love this!



After the parade, Pooka could not walk. Her arthritic legs just would not work.  Gramma had to call Grampa to come get them. We had lots of water for Pooka while we waited. Gramma put her chair so her shadow would cover Pooka.

Pooka is fine now. She has new medicine. It is so hard to see our friend grow old. She still has her kind eyes and is so gentle.


The rest of the day, Grampa took me to the rodeo.

At night, we danced in a big tent. I didn't get to go on any carnival rides because I was watching bull riding and stuff like that at the rodeo. You won't believe what happened!

For your information: I am NOT going to ride bulls!  They are wicked strong!














No comments:

Post a Comment